KristalBall (formerly CrystalBall) golf tournament scoring system provides all requirements and result options of 9-hole, 18-hole and 27-hole, single or multiple day golf tournaments. It includes scoring management of all golf scoring formulas, result generation of all latest golf results with score sheets, golf and score documentation, score analysis & statistics and golfer performance monitoring. It is user friendly, efficient and a good golf stats and software for golf tournament processing. The system has more than 5,500 combinations of golf scoring result options. It is an ideal system for scoring in amateur golf events. The golf result options that users can use are as follows:
The system is able to generate more than 5,500 combinations of golf scoring results for a tournament. The golf result options that users can manipulate to get the combination they want include:
- Golf tournament ranking format (4 options):
- Gross Ranking
- Nett Ranking
- Stableford Ranking
- Bogey Ranking
- Golf handicapping (8 options) with option to adjust by percentage:
- Peoria (6 blind holes)
- System 36
- New New Peoria (12 blind holes)
- System 36 (12 blind holes)
- Double Peoria (12 blind holes)
- Golf tie breaking or count back (4 options):
- USGA standard*
- Age / USGA*
- Handicap / USGA*
- User define
- Golf Division/Medal (3 options):
- No Division
- User Define
- System compute by Handicap
- Golf team or inter-club result (5 options):
- Combined best ball
- Best Ball
- Combined Score
- Best Score
- No Team
- Golf team handicap (3 options):
- Combined handicap by percentage
- Best handicap
- Multiple Ranking (mutually exclusive ranking by priority):
- Ball Sweeps:
Total result options = 4 x 8 x 4 x 3 x 5 x 3 = 5,760 results.
Additional system features includes:
- Golf Tournament Score Statistics.
- Golfer performance monitoring.
A hole by hole scoring analysis report analyzes the result of the tournament with difficulty ranking of the 18 holes played. The rankings are also compared with holes indexes of the course, this can be used to review and adjust course indexes accordingly over a period of time.
Designated golfers scores are being monitored by the system to produce golfer score and performance ranking. This is used for selection of golfers to represent the club for external competition.